Client was from a minority group, living in the United State for less than 5 years. He rented an apartment with the defendants. Upon moving out, they not only kept his full deposit, but demanded additional money for replacing carpets and painting. Luckily, with the advice of a friend, he kept good videos before leaving the apartment. Before the suit was filed client tried to work with apartment staff, but no luck. The company even sent the bill to collection. When he brought up bringing legal action, they reminded him, that if he lost, he would have to pay the corporation attorney fees. The threats caused client lots of frustration and anxiety, but he wanted to speak. We helped him. We filed and litigated the case. The deposit was refunded and all fees and cost were paid.
- SPYING IN THE WORKPLACE | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:131216557, vs. Russ Grodon (Employed by MB&G Corp.)
- MAN SPEAKS UP AFTER BEING FIRED FROM WELLS FARGO | US DISTRICT COURT CASE, No.: 3:15-cv-979
- UNDERSTANDING RIGHTS WITH PERSONAL INJURY PROTECTION | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE No.:1403-02815, against USAA Insurance Company
- DOCTOR’S BILLS & LEGAL FEES COVERED | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:1304-05040, against Progressive Insurance company
- DRUNK DRIVER HITS WOMAN; MEDICAL EXPENSES COVERED