Client was involved in a crash that totaled her car by a negligent driver. In Oregon, each driver’s own insurance policy, provides for PIP (Personal Injury Protection) coverage. PIP is required under Oregon law to pay for medical bills. After several months of seeking medical care, USAA hired a questionable chiropractor to do a file review, with no physical exam. Upon the file review, client’s benefits were cut off and medical bills were denied, claiming they were unreasonable and unnecessary. Our client happened to be a medical doctor, and the victim in this case. We filed the case and soon after, all bills, fees and costs were paid.
- SPYING IN THE WORKPLACE | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:131216557, vs. Russ Grodon (Employed by MB&G Corp.)
- MAN SPEAKS UP AFTER BEING FIRED FROM WELLS FARGO | US DISTRICT COURT CASE, No.: 3:15-cv-979
- UNDERSTANDING RIGHTS WITH PERSONAL INJURY PROTECTION | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE No.:1403-02815, against USAA Insurance Company
- DOCTOR’S BILLS & LEGAL FEES COVERED | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:1304-05040, against Progressive Insurance company
- DRUNK DRIVER HITS WOMAN; MEDICAL EXPENSES COVERED