Our firm represented a woman who was t-boned by a Multnomah County Sheriff’s deputy who ran a red light without lights or sirens blaring. Even though she was able to walk away from the accident, now, several years later, she still experiences pain. Our case, brought to a jury trial, fought to prove her word against a major government organization. A 12-person jury awarded our client compensation for injuries she experienced from the accident. Read more about the case from The Oregonian/OregonLive: Multnomah County balks at $415K award for woman T-boned by deputy who ran red light.
- SPYING IN THE WORKPLACE | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:131216557, vs. Russ Grodon (Employed by MB&G Corp.)
- MAN SPEAKS UP AFTER BEING FIRED FROM WELLS FARGO | US DISTRICT COURT CASE, No.: 3:15-cv-979
- UNDERSTANDING RIGHTS WITH PERSONAL INJURY PROTECTION | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE No.:1403-02815, against USAA Insurance Company
- DOCTOR’S BILLS & LEGAL FEES COVERED | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:1304-05040, against Progressive Insurance company
- DRUNK DRIVER HITS WOMAN; MEDICAL EXPENSES COVERED