Our client was fired from his job at Wells Fargo after he began to ask questions about the company’s internal policies and deceptive mortgage practices. He was a long-time employee, who felt strongly in the importance of speaking out against unethical practices and later lost his job. We filed the case, along with Attorney Michael Fuller, to recover fair compensation for wrongful termination. Read more about the case from The Oregonian/OregonLive: Whistleblower claims Wells Fargo misled borrowers, government.
- SPYING IN THE WORKPLACE | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:131216557, vs. Russ Grodon (Employed by MB&G Corp.)
- MAN SPEAKS UP AFTER BEING FIRED FROM WELLS FARGO | US DISTRICT COURT CASE, No.: 3:15-cv-979
- UNDERSTANDING RIGHTS WITH PERSONAL INJURY PROTECTION | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE No.:1403-02815, against USAA Insurance Company
- DOCTOR’S BILLS & LEGAL FEES COVERED | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:1304-05040, against Progressive Insurance company
- DRUNK DRIVER HITS WOMAN; MEDICAL EXPENSES COVERED