Robert Le joined the legal team on a case that was initially filed by Attorney Michael Fuller. They defended a married couple against a corporation’s willful and malicious use of unlawful collection tactics, including repeatedly calling them at home and work every day, using abusive language that attacked their family values and parenting skills. Additional tactics included calling and harassing co-workers and even lying about potential consequences if the couple didn’t comply, creating a false sense of urgency. These illegal actions resulted in the couple suffering damages in the form of time spent, attorney’s fees, and emotional distress. Because of the hard work they were able to hold this corporation accountable.
- SPYING IN THE WORKPLACE | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:131216557, vs. Russ Grodon (Employed by MB&G Corp.)
- MAN SPEAKS UP AFTER BEING FIRED FROM WELLS FARGO | US DISTRICT COURT CASE, No.: 3:15-cv-979
- UNDERSTANDING RIGHTS WITH PERSONAL INJURY PROTECTION | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE No.:1403-02815, against USAA Insurance Company
- DOCTOR’S BILLS & LEGAL FEES COVERED | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:1304-05040, against Progressive Insurance company
- DRUNK DRIVER HITS WOMAN; MEDICAL EXPENSES COVERED