Our firm represented a woman who was hit by a drunk driver in 2012. Her hand was severely injured in the accident. She settled with the drunk driver’s insurance company for policy limits, but that settlement did not cover all of her medical expenses. Her insurance company at the time, did not feel that all of her treatment was reasonable and necessary, which resulted in her having to file a lawsuit against her own insurance company for her UM/UIM (Uninsured Motorist) coverage. A jury trial verdict awarded our client more than 8 times what the insurance company first offered for her medical treatment and recovery.
- SPYING IN THE WORKPLACE | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:131216557, vs. Russ Grodon (Employed by MB&G Corp.)
- MAN SPEAKS UP AFTER BEING FIRED FROM WELLS FARGO | US DISTRICT COURT CASE, No.: 3:15-cv-979
- UNDERSTANDING RIGHTS WITH PERSONAL INJURY PROTECTION | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE No.:1403-02815, against USAA Insurance Company
- DOCTOR’S BILLS & LEGAL FEES COVERED | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:1304-05040, against Progressive Insurance company
- DRUNK DRIVER HITS WOMAN; MEDICAL EXPENSES COVERED