The firm represented a client entitled to personal injury protection benefits after being struck by a motor vehicle and sustained personal injuries. After receiving appropriate medical care his expenses were submitted for payment under his personal injury protection coverage, but not all payments were made. Afterward his coverage was cut off even though his physician concluded that the additional treatment was reasonable and necessary. Our team defended our client’s rights by obtaining economic reimbursement for all unpaid medical benefits, and covering all legal fees.
- SPYING IN THE WORKPLACE | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:131216557, vs. Russ Grodon (Employed by MB&G Corp.)
- MAN SPEAKS UP AFTER BEING FIRED FROM WELLS FARGO | US DISTRICT COURT CASE, No.: 3:15-cv-979
- UNDERSTANDING RIGHTS WITH PERSONAL INJURY PROTECTION | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE No.:1403-02815, against USAA Insurance Company
- DOCTOR’S BILLS & LEGAL FEES COVERED | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:1304-05040, against Progressive Insurance company
- DRUNK DRIVER HITS WOMAN; MEDICAL EXPENSES COVERED