When an insurance company made it difficult for an elderly man who spoke no English to receive benefits under his policy by delaying, denying, and defending their position for as long as possible, it forced him into bankruptcy. The insurance company did everything it could to make it difficult for him to comply with their many requests, forcing him into litigation even though his policy limits were quite low. It took a disproportionate amount of time to pursue this case, due to the insurance company’s stall tactics. After spending thousands of dollars in cost and hard work, they tendered their limits.
- SPYING IN THE WORKPLACE | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:131216557, vs. Russ Grodon (Employed by MB&G Corp.)
- MAN SPEAKS UP AFTER BEING FIRED FROM WELLS FARGO | US DISTRICT COURT CASE, No.: 3:15-cv-979
- UNDERSTANDING RIGHTS WITH PERSONAL INJURY PROTECTION | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE No.:1403-02815, against USAA Insurance Company
- DOCTOR’S BILLS & LEGAL FEES COVERED | MULTNOMAH COUNTY CASE, No.:1304-05040, against Progressive Insurance company
- DRUNK DRIVER HITS WOMAN; MEDICAL EXPENSES COVERED